- Location: UK, Various Locations
- Company: Lloyds Banking Group
Resilience by Design supports the delivery of new resilient services, providing secure, reliable, and available outcomes to customers; aligned to ambition; meeting regulatory requirements; and minimising the need for remediation into the future.
As a Manager in the Resilience by Design team, you’ll drive the transition of Resilience by Design into the business and be part of setting up a new sustaining capability for LBG. You’ll play a key role in delivering a resilient first culture across the Group, which enables LBG to maintain the expected, through the unexpected, for its customers, the financial market, and Group. This is a fantastic opportunity to collaborate with colleagues from across the business to make a real difference for customers.
- Deliver continuous improvement, oversight and embedding of Resilience by Design
- Work across Platforms and with Architects to bring resilience challenges to life
- Understand Resilience by Design and become a subject matter expert, working across the resilience teams in Technology, Data, Supplier, People, Property and Security.
- Identify the operational resilience impacts from within the Group’s change portfolio, focussed on our most material changes, and shape and define strategies, policies and frameworks across the Group to manage and mitigate these
- Build awareness and educate on Operational Resilience and its implications to change
- Work collaboratively across the organisation and externally to share and ensure the delivery of best practise.