- Location: US, Various
- Company: Bank of America
Provides leadership to the overall corporate business continuity / disaster recovery program.
- Surfaces issues affecting corporate recoverability and ensures resolution.
- Facilitates cross-functional activities, initiatives and discussion groups to strategize contingency plans.
- Extensively collaborates with all domestic and regional partners.
- Works with project teams to facilitate and execute the scope and deliverables, especially any MRA-related initiatives.
- Serves as spokesperson with other technology or business groups and primary contact with key Lines of Business executives supported.
- Exercises independent judgment in directing staff to achieve results.
- Demonstrate broad and deep business and/or technical acumen to recommend and implement solutions that protect the banks assets.
- Act as lead contributor or project manager for business continuity initiatives and ongoing process activities (plan development, testing, event management and progress reporting/measurement).
- Provide business continuity subject matter consulting support in audit and regulatory matters, as needed.
- Is clearly recognized as a subject matter expert by peers.
- Works with project teams to improve the corporate business continuity program.