- Location: US, Various
- Company: Pacific Life
Pacific Life is seeking a talented BCP Analyst to join its Vendor Operations Team in Newport Beach, CA, Omaha NE or Lynchburg, VA. This role will be hybrid.
As a BCP Analyst, you’ll play a key role in Pacific Life’s growth and long-term success by coordinating and supporting/maintaining the documentation to ensure a robust and relevant Business Continuity Plan for CMD Operations. You will fill an existing role that sits on a team of 8 people in the Consumer Markets division.
- Coordinates, develops, monitors and implements emergency preparation plans with organization leadership
- Responsible for building the business impact analysis (BIA) documents working collaboratively with business leaders.
- Responsible for driving the Disaster Recovery testing from a business perspective and incorporating the learning into the respective BIA documents. Works with line management to design and test business continuity.
- Disseminates recovery strategies and continuity policies/procedures across assigned organizations.
- Analyzes company-wide initiatives/contingency plans to ensure the stability of critical business functions and enterprise systems within a specific timeframe and to minimize loss and financial risk.
- Drives initiatives as necessary to build capabilities for better BCP and recovery posture for LID.
- Liaison with corporate and other division BCP teams to ensure consistency in planning and execution of recovery plans.
- Along with the BCP Leader, this role is the primary contact during a response to events during a crisis.