- Location: UK, London
- Company: AVEVA
This is a senior role which reports to the Risk & Assurance Director, providing Risk & Business Continuity (BC) leadership across the business. Building strong partnerships with key stakeholders to support improvements in AVEVA’s organisational resilience.
- Work with the Director of Risk & Assurance to develop and drive business resilience strategies and frameworks across AVEVA, supporting the business to identify its key risks and implement appropriate mitigation strategies aligned to risk appetite.
- Work with all areas of the business to complete appropriate Risk Assessments and Business Impact Analyses (BIA). Assist with the development, maintenance and testing of business continuity plans as required (ensuring BC arrangements are proportionate to the risks faced).
- Support the business to understand and assess their risks to continuity, provide consultation around the implementation of protective controls and develop continency planning as required to enable effective continuation of operations and recovery in the event of disruption.
- Support AVEVA to effectively implement the Three Lines of Defence across the business.
- Develop and maintain a programme of exercising and testing for BC arrangements, including developing and facilitating exercises and reporting on outcomes as required.
- Ensuring AVEVA learns lessons from any incidents or exercises, supporting the business to adjust risk assessments, strengthen controls or enhance continuity plans as required.
- Developing a network of BC Plan Managers, providing necessary support and training to enable effective recovery in the event of disruption.
- Liaise with Head of Crisis & Business Resilience to ensure alignment between incident response and recovery teams.
- Develop AVEVA’s Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) in alignment with ISO22301, leading the achievement and maintenance of certification if required.
- Support the business to identify, assess, manage and report their key risks in line with Executive Risk Committee reporting.
- Develop and rollout business resilience policies, minimum standards, guidelines, templates and monitor adherence/ continuous improvement.
- Support the Director of Risk & Assurance to embed risk management practices into key business functions.
- Support the Director of Risk/ Head of Legal Ops on an ad hoc basis as required.