- Location: Australia, Adelaide
- Company: Adelaide Airport Limited
Reporting to the Head of Security and Resilience, the Resilience Manager will support Adelaide and Parafield Airports to plan for and minimise the impact of disruptions to airport and business operations.
The role is responsible for managing all elements of the crisis, incident, emergency planning and business continuity processes.
- Establish networks of co-operation across the airport community, building preparedness for disruptive events and effective and rapid return to normal operations through the development of relationships with all airport stakeholders
- Management of the Airport Crisis, Incident, Emergency and Continuity plans, policies and procedures, guidelines, checklist, and various emergency notification contact lists and systems
- Research, recommend, procure, and assesses resource solutions, including people, equipment, services, and software, to optimise organisational resilience and improve overall preparedness
- Delivering emergency planning outcomes which meet the compliance requirements of the Regulator and align with airport security and cyber requirements
- Developing and leading the annual exercise programs
- Implementing agreed training, exercises and professional development initiatives to meet regulatory requirements and contribute to organisational resilience
- Effecting and embedding operational change through identified improvement opportunities, including corrective actions identified through all quality assurance activity
- Optimising the functionality of Noggin (incident management software) to meet AAL’s emergency response and incident management objectives
- Conducting reviews of policy and procedure to ensure regulatory compliance.