- Location: UK, Weybridge
- Company: Sony
Based in the Sony Europe HQ in Weybridge, this role aims to support the maintenance of the Sony framework that ensures European risk and crisis management and business continuity procedures lead to effective and efficient organizational resilience and compliance, across the company.
You’ll play a prominent role in driving the generation and completion of business continuity plans, the testing of which would need to be coordinated periodically to verify the adequacy of existing plans and strategies, and produce subsequent findings by way of a report that would be shared with senior management.
The successful candidate will also act as a central point person and coordinator when it comes to handling an incident or live emergency that is impacting employees, sites, assets, business operations, or reputation. They will also be responsible for defining and maintaining frameworks for local and pan-European functional crisis response teams as well as the liaison for Sony HQ and other group companies.
- Build a framework for departments to conduct their business impact analysis, and work with business partners to drive their completion
- Support departments in the development and maintenance of their business continuity plans including disaster recovery strategies and solutions
- Build and maintain relevant content on our team’s SharePoint site, where emergency incidents are also recorded and tracked
- Support in conducting employee safety check-ins in the event of a major threat or emergency incident.
- Ensure effective user profile setup and use of our emergency notification portal
- Maintain site and functional crisis response team’s details and provide periodic role and responsibility reminder information.