- Location: UK, Leeds
- Organization: Step Change Debt Charity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Continuity and Operational Resilience Manager to join this award winning debt charity and be responsible for leading on the design and delivery of its Business Continuity and Operational Resilience capabilities.
This role offers hybrid working with a minimum of 2 days a month in the Leeds office.
- Leading the design and delivery of StepChange’s Operational Resilience and Business Continuity strategies and frameworks, with the purpose of anticipating, responding, and recovering from potentially disruptive events.
- Leading StepChange’s response to Business Continuity events, including the coordination of a crisis management team., ensuring we possess the capability to respond to disruptive events and maintain service continuity.
- Leading annual Business Continuity testing with relevant cross-functional stakeholders and SMEs.
- Coordinate training, communication, and testing of business continuity plans.
- Undertaking assessments for impact tolerance and associated scenario testing, process mapping, and vulnerabilities related to the identified critical business services.
- Support the design and maintenance of the Business Continuity policy, driving adoption and ensuring related standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring alignment between StepChange’s overarching Operational Resilience capabilities and Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Act as an SME on strategic projects, analysing business continuity and operational resilience risks in relation to third party suppliers.
- Build trusted, supportive relationships with key stakeholders at all levels, up to Senior Leadership Team / Executive level.
- Provide 2nd line oversight of significant risk exposures and key controls.
- Create and deliver simple and effective risk training and communications relating to Business Continuity & Operational Resilience.