- Location: US, VA, Suffolk
- Company: Towne Bank
Coordinates the business continuity planning for business units and assists with the corporate business continuity and disaster recovery planning, emergency preparedness and recovery processes.
- Assists Line of Business Managers with: Assessment of potential business impact (Business Impact Analysis); Definition of critical, time-sensitive functions; Development and ongoing update of business continuity plans.
- Develops a Testing Schedule of Business Continuity Plans and monitors progress against the plan.
- Coordinates business unit plan testing/exercises and updates on a planned and approved cycle, including independent reviews, issue identification, issue tracking and issue resolution.
- Maintain a general understanding of the capabilities of secondary data center and disaster recovery plans to activate it. Ensure recovery procedures are updated on a timely basis.
- Create the required reports and documentation on the results of the testing and planning efforts.
- Stays informed of regulatory requirements and monitors compliance.
- Participates in local or regional emergency preparedness efforts.
- Coordinates awareness training related to overall business continuing and disaster recovery objectives.
- Provide assistances to Business Unit Managers during disaster recovery and participates in overall corporate recovery efforts.
- Adheres to applicable federal laws, rules, and regulations including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
- Other duties as assigned.