- Location: US, CA, San Jose
- Company: Axelon Services Corp
The Business Continuity Disaster Recovery (BCDR) Analyst reports to the Director of Business Continuity Planning. This role requires a significant understanding of business continuity planning methodologies and support of critical business operations.
The business continuity analyst will assist in maintaining and improving the business continuity program to improve resiliency and protect company’s brand and reputation.
The business continuity analyst will support preparation for and response to actual emergencies.
Work closely with Business Leadership on significant projects that affect company’s resiliency of critical business functions/ processes.
Responsible for supporting the administration of company’s global business continuity program Enterprise resilience program, including:
- Ensure that Business Continuity program components (Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessments, plans, strategies, exercises etc.) are current, effective, and address company’s business requirements.
- Develop schedules and materials for Business Continuity training/awareness activities to ensure that business continuity teams are trained and proficient in implementing the business continuity plans.
- Coordinate business recovery disaster recovery exercises (Walk-throughs, Recovery Center, Remote, etc).
- Administer and manage content on the Business Continuity SharePoint and Intranet sites.
- Ensure that new acquisitions are integrated into company’s business continuity management program.
- Support the Crisis Management Team to include: scheduling conference calls, supporting emergency communications, preparing and distributing status updates, guiding decision-making, ensuring execution of action items, and creating post-incident reports.
- Support business continuity related initiatives, to include strategy development, in-house training
- On call monitoring of global events.
- Other activities as required.